- Salad: A mixture of curly and Radicchio lettuce
- Poached eggs
- Smoked bacon pieces
For the bread
- Break the bread into small pieces in a dish.
- Sprinkle them lightly with olive oil.
- Put them in the oven for approximately 15 minutes, stirring often
For the eggs
- Bring the water in a saucepan to a boil and stabilise it at the boiling point.
- Pour a small cup of white vinegar into the saucepan (approximately 10 cl)
- Break an egg into a cup and pour it in the water.
- When the egg white begins to thicken, gather it around the yolk using 2 tablespoons.
- Leave for approximately 1 minute 30 then remove the egg using a skimmer.
- Repeat this for each egg.
For the bacon
- Cut your bacon into thin strips.
- Brown in a frying pan, removing the fat as you prefer.
- Add the croutons at the end so that they absorb the juices.
For the sauce
Ideally using walnut oil, balsamic vinegar, salt & pepper.