- 500g of pralines
- 500g of liquid fresh cream
For the pastry:
- 320g of butter (room temperature)
- 5g of salt
- 200g of icing sugar
- 60g of almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 530g of flour
- Mix the butter with the icing sugar and then the salt.
- Add the almond powder then mix once again.
- Add the eggs one by one while continuing to mix until you obtain a uniform mixture.
- Allow to stand in the fridge (ideally overnight).
- Spread the pastry in a pie dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the oven, on oven setting 5.
For the topping
- Bring the cream to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Add the pralines and heat for approximately 10 minutes.
- Delicately pour the topping into the dish when it comes out of the oven.
- Bake the lot for 5 minutes in the oven at 200°C.
- Allow to stand for a few hours in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy your meal!
Bon appétit !