The Chef Factory
Discover the secret of Lyon,
the City of Gastronomy
Somewhere in Old Lyon, there is a secret spot that has been home to a mysterious school for several centuries.
This school is behind the exceptional know-how of Lyon's chefs
raising Lyon to the rank of "City of Gastronomy"
- Secret No. 1 Shaping quenelles the right way The director welcomes chef Joseph Viola, Meilleur Ouvrier de France and pâté en croute (pâté in pastry) world champion. In this episode, he explains how to ride a motorbike or make quenelles – your choice!
- Secret No. 2 Give your wine sauce an inimitable taste The director welcomes Davy Tissot – master chef and Meilleur Ouvrier de France (Best Craftsman of France). He reveals his tip for an inimitable wine sauce and wins over the director.
- Secret No. 3 Applying the cooking methods of master chefs The director welcomes Christian Têtedoie, Michelin-starred chef and Meilleur Ouvrier de France. Christian shows you how to cook pigeon and scallops just like in a Michelin-starred restaurant and reveals several (culinary) state secrets.
Do you have
a Chef Factory spoon ?
If you have met us in your town or city and have a Chef Factory spoon,
enter your secret code and try your luck at winning your own very special Lyonnais experience.
The city of Lyon
Discover Lyon – City of Gastronomy and the perfect destination for a charming weekend stay!
- From 19th to 25th of March 2014 The Chef Factory visits the Land of the Rising Sun Hankyu 2013 Fair. Lyon will take pride of place at the French Fair in Osaka, Japan.
- 1st of March 2014 Sneak preview! The Chef Factory is opening its doors to the public for the first time in its history.
- February 11th, 2014 Happy Birthday! Paul Bocuse celebrates his 88th birthday!