Recipe from Jean-Christophe Ansanay Alex
Stared chef, head of the "Auberge de l'île" gastronomic restaurant
- 1 kg of cep mushrooms
- 5 litres of water
- 40 g of powdered brown veal stock
- 200 ml of cream
- 20 g of cornflour
- 40 g of butter
- Sat and pepper
- Thin the veal stock with some of the water.
- Wash the ceps.
- Place the ceps in a saucepan with the water and the veal stock.
- Bring to a boil and set aside for two days (stirring if necessary).
- Strain the juice, pressing well.
- Mix the cornflour with some of the cream.
- Bring the cream and the infusion to a boil.
- Thicken with the cornflour.
- Whisk in the butter.
- Season to taste.
- Blend the capuccino and serve.